Private Event Terms and ConditionsPinot’s Palette - Jonesboro : Private Parties
-Private parties are booked by placing a refundable deposit of $100 to secure the desired date and time, after availability is confirmed by the studio.
Children’s parties are booked by placing a refundable deposit of $100 to secure the desired date and time, after availability is confirmed by the studio.
-Main Studio Private parties are booked by placing a refundable deposit of $350 to secure the desired date and time, after availability is confirmed by the studio.
-Deposits are refunded the first business day after the party occurs* if the minimum headcount has been met (otherwise empty seats up to the minimum are deducted from the deposit and the remainder is refunded). A host may also elect to apply the deposit, partially or in full, to party charges or individual seats. *A private party may be cancelled with deposit refunded, or rescheduled with full deposit applied, with at least 5 business days’ (M-F) notice before your scheduled party date.
2. Pricing Van Gogh Private Party Room. $360/$450 Minimum - 16 Maximum Painters. Seats are $36 per painter for a 2 hour painting session, $45 per painter for a 3 hour painting session (determined by painting selection). Party duration may also be extended at $50 per hour. A link to the party registration page will be provided to the host so that guests may sign up for the party in advance.
Kids Birthday Parties - $260 Minimum . Seats for kids 13 and under for a 2 hour painting session with a painting choice from our children's painting selections - $26 per painter after the $260 minimum has been met (10 painters).
The Jonesboro Main Studio. 20 person Minimum - 42 Maximum. Studio is available for private parties anytime a public class is not scheduled, with a required minimum of 20 painters and max. capacity of 42. Seats are $36 each for a 2 hour painting session, $45 each for a 3 hour painting session (determined by painting selection). Party duration may also be extended at $75 per 1 hour. A link to the party registration page will be provided to the host so that guests may sign up for the party in advance.
3. Click here to visit the Painting Library http://www.pinotspalette.com/Jonesboro/Painting-Library -Please provide your top three desired painting selections. All attempts will be made to feature your first choice; however occasional scheduling conflicts can require a second or third choice to be confirmed for the party. It is not required that you choose a painting before booking your private party, but the final selection must be confirmed with the studio at least one week in advance of your scheduled party date.
4. Party Time Doors will be open 30 minutes in advance of the official start-time, so that you and your guests may arrive and settle in before painting begins. Feel free to bring along any type of food or beverage you would like to enjoy!. We also provide aprons, all your art supplies, paper plates and utensils, and napkins for our guests.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Proprietary Rights
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Pinot’s Palette owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Site, all the content (including, but not limited to, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, text, and software), code and date on the Site, including, but not limited to, any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein (collectively, the “Materials”). Your use of the Site does not grant to You ownership of the Materials that You may access on or through the Site.
3. Use License
- Modify the Materials or copy the Materials more than one (1) time;
- Use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the Materials;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; or
- Transfer the Materials to any other person, or “mirror” the Materials on any other server.
4. Chargeback Policy
All references to a “chargeback” refer to a reversal of a credit or debit card charge placed on the Sites and/or at the Services initiated by You. There is no reason for a chargeback to ever be filed. If You feel that Your credit or debit card was used fraudulently on the Sites or at the Services, please contact Pinot’s Palette for immediate resolution.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT CHARGEBACK ANY AMOUNTS CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ON THE SITES OR AT THE SERVICES. IF YOU CHARGEBACK A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD CHARGE FOR A PAYMENT INITIATED BY YOU OR ANY AUTHORIZED USER OF THE CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD, YOU AGREE THAT PINOT’S PALETTE MAY RECOVER THE AMOUNT OF THE CHARGEBACK IN ADDITION TO FEES BY ANY MEANS DEEMED NECESSARY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RECHARGING YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD OR HAVING THE AMOUNT RECOVERED BY A COLLECTION AGENCY.
THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. PINOT’S PALETTE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, PINOT’S PALETTE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL PINOT’S PALETTE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF PINOT’S PALETTE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
8. Revisions and Errata
The Materials appearing on the Site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pinot’s Palette does not warrant that any of the Materials on the Site are accurate, complete, or current. Pinot’s Palette may make changes to the Materials contained on the Site at any time without notice. Pinot’s Palette does not, however, make any commitment to update the Materials.
Pinot’s Palette has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked websites. The inclusion of any link to a website does not imply endorsement by Pinot’s Palette of such website, and the use of any such linked web site is at Your own risk.
11. Governing Law