Private Event Terms and ConditionsPinot’s Palette - Johns Creek : Private Parties Thanks for considering Pinot's Palette for your private event! Our painting parties are always memorable; fitting for birthdays, showers, corporate gatherings and teambuilding events, or simply a fun night out! Please read below to learn about our pricing and policies:
1. Deposits -Private parties are booked by placing a deposit of $250 to secure the desired date and time, after availability is confirmed by the studio.-A host may elect to apply the deposit, partially or in full, to any party charges or individual seats. If the full cost of the party is met separately, the deposit or remainder of the deposit is refundable after the party takes place*. *Cancelation Policy: While we regret to lose the opportunity to paint with you, our party cancelation policy is in place to protect the professional artists who are booked specifically for your party. For this reason, we firmly require a minimum of 5 business days’ (M-F) notice of cancelation before your party date to grant a deposit refund or rescheduled date. A deposit placed with less than 5 business days' notice before the desired party date will not be eligible for either refund or reschedule.
2. Pricing: -Main Room: The main classroom space may be booked for private parties at non-class times (never available Thursday-Saturday after 5pm unless booked well in advance), with a required minimum of 10 painters and max. capacity of 40, with no additional fees. We do need a minimum of 10 painters for a Private Party. You can host a Private Party with us for less than 10 people, but you will be charged a Room Fee. A Room Fee of $100 will be charged for less than 10 painters. ---In the Main room, seats are $35 each for a 2 hour painting session, $45 each for a 3 hour painting session (determined by painting selection). We will charge $350 for the first 10 guests, the $35/additional guest (2-hour session). For 3-hour sessions, the charge will be $450 for the first 10 guests and $45/additional guest thereafter.
For kids’ parties, we charge $300 for the first 12 guests and $25/ additional child. Kids' parties are always 2-hour sessions.
Party duration may also be extended at $75 per 30 minutes. A link to the party registration page will be provided to the host on request, and we do encourage guests to sign up in advance.
3. Click here to visit the Painting Library- Please provide your top 3 desired painting selections. All attempts will be made to feature your first choice; however occasional scheduling conflicts can require a second or third choice to be confirmed for the party. It is not required that you choose a painting before booking your private party, but the final selection must be confirmed with the studio at least two weeks in advance of your scheduled party date.
4. Party Time! Doors will be open 30 minutes in advance of the official start-time, so that you and your guests may arrive and settle in before painting begins. Feel free to bring along any type of food and beverage you would like to enjoy! Here in the studio we provide aprons, wine glasses, corkscrews, ice and ice buckets, paper plates and utensils, napkins, and complimentary bottled water for our guests. We're excited to paint with you!
5. Please note that if you have planned an event with us and deposit was waived, host is liable to pay $150 towards lost revenues and $100 towards artist expenses. The total of $250 will be charged if the event is cancelled within 7 calendar days, regardless of reason and amount will be payable immediately. If deposit has been paid, it will apply towards cancellation charges and balance will be owed immediately at time of cancellation. No exceptions will be made to this condition at all under any circumstances.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Proprietary Rights
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Pinot’s Palette owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Site, all the content (including, but not limited to, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, text, and software), code and date on the Site, including, but not limited to, any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein (collectively, the “Materials”). Your use of the Site does not grant to You ownership of the Materials that You may access on or through the Site.
3. Use License
- Modify the Materials or copy the Materials more than one (1) time;
- Use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the Materials;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; or
- Transfer the Materials to any other person, or “mirror” the Materials on any other server.
4. Chargeback Policy
All references to a “chargeback” refer to a reversal of a credit or debit card charge placed on the Sites and/or at the Services initiated by You. There is no reason for a chargeback to ever be filed. If You feel that Your credit or debit card was used fraudulently on the Sites or at the Services, please contact Pinot’s Palette for immediate resolution.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT CHARGEBACK ANY AMOUNTS CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ON THE SITES OR AT THE SERVICES. IF YOU CHARGEBACK A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD CHARGE FOR A PAYMENT INITIATED BY YOU OR ANY AUTHORIZED USER OF THE CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD, YOU AGREE THAT PINOT’S PALETTE MAY RECOVER THE AMOUNT OF THE CHARGEBACK IN ADDITION TO FEES BY ANY MEANS DEEMED NECESSARY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RECHARGING YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD OR HAVING THE AMOUNT RECOVERED BY A COLLECTION AGENCY.
THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. PINOT’S PALETTE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, PINOT’S PALETTE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL PINOT’S PALETTE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF PINOT’S PALETTE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
8. Revisions and Errata
The Materials appearing on the Site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pinot’s Palette does not warrant that any of the Materials on the Site are accurate, complete, or current. Pinot’s Palette may make changes to the Materials contained on the Site at any time without notice. Pinot’s Palette does not, however, make any commitment to update the Materials.
Pinot’s Palette has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked websites. The inclusion of any link to a website does not imply endorsement by Pinot’s Palette of such website, and the use of any such linked web site is at Your own risk.
11. Governing Law