Owner's Response to Business Operations During COVID-19Pinot's Palette | Huntington Beach: Owner Response to Business Operations During COVID-19
Dear Valued Guests,
We wanted to let you know that until we are advised differently from local and federal agencies, we will be continuing with business as usual.
Here at Pinot's Palette of Huntington Beach, the health and well-being of our Staff and Guests is always our number one concern, and we wanted to share with you some actions we’ve taken to ensure your continued safety during this time of uncertainty involving the COVID-19 (CoronaVirus).
We are continuing to maintain the high level of cleanliness and sanitation standards we've had in place since our opening in 2017. We have also made it a priority to ensure that all fixtures that are handled by our Staff or our Guests are sanitized frequently. We ask you to also please observe the general guidelines as set forth from the CDC and wash your hands thoroughly throughout your day and when visiting our establishment and practice regular hygiene standards. Ample antibacterial soaps are available for use at our sinks throughout the Studio.
You may also notice some changes the next time you visit us over the course of the next month as we have adapted additional operational procedures as precautionary measures. Here are a few examples:
• All seats and tabletops will be cleaned with a sanitizing and cleaning solution prior to any public painting class. And Guest aprons washed every 24-48 hours to ensure cleanliness.
• Our Staff will no longer be able to assist Guests with "hands-on" guidance during any painting class.
• All Staff handling bar duties or cash-handling responsibilities will be required to wear protective coverage on their hands.
• Hand contact by Staff Members will be eliminated for the time being.
We care deeply about our Staff Members. They are what makes our business so special. We are ensuring that our teams have the information they need to remain healthy and are instructing them to stay home if they’re not feeling well.
We have been monitoring the guidance of the CDC as well as our local health authorities and will continue to do so throughout this evolving situation. You can view more information at: www.cdc.gov
For those Guests wishing to postpone their paid registrations, we will transfer your reservations at no charge to you to a future class or issue a class credit good through April 30th.
When writing to us with your request for transfer or credit please include the following:
1. The Full Name of the person who made the reservation.
2. The number of seats you are requesting the credit or transfer.
3. The DATE AND NAME of the class YOU WISH TO TRANSFER TO (if applicable)
4. The FULL code belonging to your reservation (this typically begins with HUT, HUTC or HUTG) or ORDER NUMBER associated with your purchase.
5. Email your written request to: email@example.com
We will not accept requests for credits or transfers for events that have passed without prior notification. No other refunds will be accepted or issued as per our policy.
For Private Event Deposits: We will refund your event deposit if the request is received prior to the 2-weeks as per our policy. We can also transfer your party to another date if the request is received less than 2-weeks prior to the event or if it meets our policy requirements.
Please follow us on our Facebook page for updated Class and Studio status: Facebook Page | Pinot's HB