Take Home Paint Kits
Saturday, June 6
1:00 - 3:00PM
Paint and have fun in your own space! Our painting kits include all the supplies you need and are fun for all ages. (Please read event descriptions or contact your local studio for more information.)
Please read all details below! Must register before midnight on Friday, June 5th in order to reserve kits for pickup on Saturday.
All kits are made-to-order. Please contact the studio if alternate arrangements are needed.
#pinotstogo is here for you! Order your kits online, and pick up between 1pm and 3pm on Saturday, June 6th.
Delivery or meetup within 15 miles of our studio is free with the purchase of 4 or more kits.
Each kit contains the following:
• Printed Instructions
• 8x10 or 10x10 canvas as applicable to the painting.
• 2 brushes (large brush for backgrounds and basics, small brush for getting the details just right!)
***If you do NOT need brushes, use code NOBRUSHES to receive $3 off at checkout, and we will exclude brushes and rinsing cup from your kit.***
• Paper plates / palettes for mixing
• Pinot's Palette water cup for rinsing your brushes.
• Disposable apron
How to purchase:
1) Adjust the number to indicate how many kits you would like to purchase.
2) If you DO NOT need brushes and rinsing cup, enter code 4-OFF and click Apply, then click 'Register'.
3) If you DO need brushes and rinsing cup, simply click on 'Register'.
4) In the 'Seating Request' section, indicate your selected painting(s) by putting the corresponding # from the photo.
* Used easels are available for purchase for $8 and are subject to availability. Please note in the comments if you are interested in one or more. You may select and pay for those when you pick up your kits.
* Our wine and beer are also available for purchase, and our prices have been reduced to around 30% less than our usual menu prices. You can check on availability for those items when you arrive for pickup as well!
Please do not hesitate to contact the studio at 864-438-4784 with any questions.
Thank you for your support of small businesses!
The Perfect Night Out
Enjoy drinks, upbeat music and hanging out with your favorite people while you paint! It's as fun for first-time painters as it is for experienced artists.
From the moment you walk in, the mood is light, the music is fun and the conversation comes easy!
Easy to Do
You don't need to be a seasoned painter — we make it easy for everyone to find their inner artist!
You'll get seats with all your friends, even if you book separately. Just tell us your friends' names when you register.
Paint Your Way
There's no rule that says you have to follow the artist's steps. It's your art, so paint it however you like!
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our FAQs to learn more about what to expect from your Pinot's Palette experience or feel free to call the studio to speak to a member of our staff.
Where do I park when arriving for a class?
Our parking information is always on our studio home page. www.pinotspalette.com/greenville
Do you have paper products and ice?
We supply white paper plates, utensils, napkins, and ice. If you prefer special colors or themes, you are welcome to bring those as well as decorations.
Can I bring my own alcohol to class?
For licensing and insurance reasons, we are unable to allow any outside beverages. For your convenience and enjoyment, we offer a selection of quality red, white, and sparkling wines (bottles range from $15 - $21, also available by the glass) and regional craft beer at $4 each. Please call or email us with questions.
What is the minimum age to attend a class?
Most of our public classes are age 12 and up, with age 12-17 being required to attend with an adult. Must be 21 to purchase alcohol. For children's camps and family day, the minimum age is 7, and this will be indicated when signing up for a class.
Do you have private parties?
We love to host private parties and corporate events! Please reach out to discuss at our studio # 864-438-4784 so that we can plan your celebration.