Available for Private Event
Monday, December 16
12:00 - 12:00AM
No sign up necessary
Available for Private Event -- Please contact studio for more information!
Contact us to book your private party, team-building, or corporate event!
How do weekday and weeknight private events work?
* Our weekday/weeknight private events are $360 for up to 10 people. This includes a 2-hour painting, a total of 3 hours in the studio (to allow time for mingling, food, and beverages. (For morning and afternoons, we may be able to work within a different budget.)
* We also offer options outside the traditional class. Prices will vary. Choose from 3-hour paintings, chunky blankets, wooden pallets, wooden tea trays, illuminated paintings, tote bags, wine glasses, ornaments, or wine bottles with fairy lights! We can even take things up a notch and do musical chairs / collaborative paintings or jigsaw paintings!
* $150 deposit is required to lock in your preferred date.
* Don't have a big enough group to book the entire studio? Contact us to see what perks we can offer your group of 8 or more if you join one of our public classes!
* If you book a private event, you may choose the painting, you choose the music, and have food catered in if you would like (or, as with our public classes, you may bring your own snacks to enjoy).
Please note: We are not a BYOB. We offer a quality selection of wine ($15-$21 per bottle, also available by the glass) and craft beer ($4-$5 each) at our bar, as well as a few snacks and sodas. Complimentary bottled water is also available. Bring any food you'd like to enjoy (we have you covered on plates, utensils, and napkins), but please no outside beverages.
Contact us at one of the following for more details:
https://www....om/greenville and see options in the "Private Events" dropdownwn
The Perfect Night Out
Enjoy drinks, upbeat music and hanging out with your favorite people while you paint! It's as fun for first-time painters as it is for experienced artists.
From the moment you walk in, the mood is light, the music is fun and the conversation comes easy!
Easy to Do
You don't need to be a seasoned painter — we make it easy for everyone to find their inner artist!
You'll get seats with all your friends, even if you book separately. Just tell us your friends' names when you register.
Paint Your Way
There's no rule that says you have to follow the artist's steps. It's your art, so paint it however you like!
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our FAQs to learn more about what to expect from your Pinot's Palette experience or feel free to call the studio to speak to a member of our staff.
Where do I park when arriving for a class?
Our parking information is always on our studio home page. www.pinotspalette.com/greenville
Do you have paper products and ice?
We supply white paper plates, utensils, napkins, and ice. If you prefer special colors or themes, you are welcome to bring those as well as decorations.
Can I bring my own alcohol to class?
For licensing and insurance reasons, we are unable to allow any outside beverages. For your convenience and enjoyment, we offer a selection of quality red, white, and sparkling wines (bottles range from $15 - $21, also available by the glass) and regional craft beer at $4 each. Please call or email us with questions.
What is the minimum age to attend a class?
Most of our public classes are age 12 and up, with age 12-17 being required to attend with an adult. Must be 21 to purchase alcohol. For children's camps and family day, the minimum age is 7, and this will be indicated when signing up for a class.
Do you have private parties?
We love to host private parties and corporate events! Please reach out to discuss at our studio # 864-438-4784 so that we can plan your celebration.