Take Home Paint Kits
Friday, March 27
12:00 - 2:00PM
Paint and have fun in your own space! Our painting kits include all the supplies you need and are fun for all ages. (Please read event descriptions or contact your local studio for more information.)
#pinotstogo is now here! You can either come into the studio to pick up, or we can arrange curbside carryout!
Each kit contains the following items:
• 1 high-quality canvas (size 8x10 or 10x10 depending on shape of painting).
• If interested in upgrading to an 11x14 for an additional $7 or a 16x20 for an additional $10, please call the studio after you complete your registration.
• 2 studio-quality brushes (1 large, 1 small)
• Paper plates / palettes for mixing
• Water cup
• Paper Towels
• Disposable apron
• Printed out step-by-step instructions
How to purchase the kit:
1) Adjust the number to indicate how many kits you would like to purchase. Click on 'Register' button.
2) In 'Seating Request" section, indicate your selected paintings' numbers for from the collage image. If you have registered 2 or more and different paintings are desired for each, please indicate that in the seating request section.
How to pick up the kit:
* Please arrive anytime between 12pm and 2pm on Friday 3/27 to pick up your kit(s).
* Curb-side pick up is available if you call 864-438-4784 a few minutes before you arrive.
How to Set-Up and Get Started:
1. Protect your painting surface (old towel, newspaper, trash bag, etc).
3. Put on an apron to protect painter. (Paint will stain if it gets on clothes.)
4. Fill a cup with water for rinsing brushes.
5. 1-2 paper towels for excess water or paint from brushes.
6. Set up canvas, brushes and paint. (Smaller canvases do not necessarily need an easel, but we can sell used ones for $8 each if you do not have one and would like one.
7. Follow step-by-step directions.
8. Paint and Have Fun! (Adults may add wine if desired!)
1. Young painters may need adult direction and supervision.
2. It is better to do 2 thinner coats of paint to cover than 1 thick coat.
3. Water is your friend; if the paint is not flowing, add water to the paint.
4. For fine lines, mix water into a small amount of paint for an ink-like consistency.
5. Roll the tip of your brush in paint to create a point.
6. More pressure the wider the line, lighter pressure will make a thinner line.
WE WANT TO SEE YOUR PAINTINGS! Please post on:
www.facebook.com/pinotspalettegreenville or Instagram.com/pinotspalettegreenville
MORE KITS & LIVE STREAM CLASSES TO COME!
The Perfect Night Out
Enjoy drinks, upbeat music and hanging out with your favorite people while you paint! It's as fun for first-time painters as it is for experienced artists.
From the moment you walk in, the mood is light, the music is fun and the conversation comes easy!
Easy to Do
You don't need to be a seasoned painter — we make it easy for everyone to find their inner artist!
You'll get seats with all your friends, even if you book separately. Just tell us your friends' names when you register.
Paint Your Way
There's no rule that says you have to follow the artist's steps. It's your art, so paint it however you like!
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our FAQs to learn more about what to expect from your Pinot's Palette experience or feel free to call the studio to speak to a member of our staff.
Where do I park when arriving for a class?
Our parking information is always on our studio home page. www.pinotspalette.com/greenville
Do you have paper products and ice?
We supply white paper plates, utensils, napkins, and ice. If you prefer special colors or themes, you are welcome to bring those as well as decorations.
Can I bring my own alcohol to class?
For licensing and insurance reasons, we are unable to allow any outside beverages. For your convenience and enjoyment, we offer a selection of quality red, white, and sparkling wines (bottles range from $15 - $21, also available by the glass) and regional craft beer at $4 each. Please call or email us with questions.
What is the minimum age to attend a class?
Most of our public classes are age 12 and up, with age 12-17 being required to attend with an adult. Must be 21 to purchase alcohol. For children's camps and family day, the minimum age is 7, and this will be indicated when signing up for a class.
Do you have private parties?
We love to host private parties and corporate events! Please reach out to discuss at our studio # 864-438-4784 so that we can plan your celebration.