Summer is Here!Hot! HOT! Hot!
The 4th of July is the usual kickoff day for Summer Fun! No school and More playtime! Longer hours of daylight; and for Arizonans, higher temps. Here are a few ways to stay cool:
1. Go swimming. Check out the local parks & rec for pools and times open.
2. Water fights. Use whatever water is available (without getting into trouble). We used HUGE soaking wet sponges, water from the hose, water guns, water balloons. Parents vs kids. Girls vs boys. Remember to clean up the area after you're done.
3. Mud. Yup. Mud. Make a few mud pies. Bet you remember how.
4. Movie Theaters. With tons of new movies being released this Summer, there has to be at least ONE you want to see.
5. Public Library. Remember those summer reading programs as a kid? Make one for yourself. Read romance novels, read sci fi. Re-Read those childrens' books you loved as a kid. The librarians will be happy to help you find something!
6. Go to the Mall. 'nuff said.
7. Eat spicy food or drink hot liquids. Sound counterproductive? The extra heat will make you sweat, cooling down your body temp.
8. Drink water. Sipping continuously counts. Add lemon or frozen berries to water.
What do you do to stay cool?
#keepcool #hothothot #PinotsPaletteGoodyear #paintdrinkhavefun