Summer 2018 Marketing InternshipPinot's Palette
Do you know a driven and energetic marketing major? The Pinot’s Palette home office in Houston, Texas, is looking for a college student to intern in June and July of 2018. Interns are full members of our marketing team, managing projects from start to finish and gaining serious, hands-on experience that gives them a competitive advantage in joining the workforce after graduation.
Check out the job description and qualifications below. Note that resumés are due by April 26.
Position: Marketing Intern
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of franchising and various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Seeks opportunities, expects excellence, serves energetically, has fun, and demonstrates drive and commitment.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Currently a sophomore, junior, or senior in a four-year college degree program related to marketing.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Extrovert who loves talking to people from all different backgrounds.
- High level of confidentiality required.
- Learn more about our customer demographics by using market segmentation tools.
- Create one-sheets based off customer segments and include marketing best practices.
- Track KPIs and report findings using data from our marketing campaigns.
- Develop strategies to determine the best way to re-purpose content.
- Provide recommendations on how we can improve our marketing strategies.
- Support the marketing team in daily tasks.
- Meet or exceed the responsibilities outlined above.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader and team member for the marketing team, HQ, and the franchisees.
- Able to organize and analyze large amounts of data. Utilize data for recommending sales and marketing decisions.
- Eight-week paid summer internship over the course of June and July (We will be flexible with any prior commitments).
- Work 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday-Friday at our headquarters in the Westchase District of Houston.
- Salary: $10/hour
- We will fill out any necessary paperwork for you to get class credit for completing this internship.
How To Apply:
- Email a PDF of your resume to our Marketing Coordinator, Josh Rohloff (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 5 p.m. CST. (Josh actually started his career with us as a marketing intern!)
- If chosen for an interview, you will be notified by email by Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 5 p.m. CST.