Pinot’s Looks at the 10 Best Cities to Start a BusinessMari Sokolowski
It’s good to be on top! Entrepreneur Magazine announced the ten best locations for new business opportunities, and here at Pinot’s Palette, we couldn’t agree more. With studio locations in more than half of these markets, our studio owners are planning on riding this business tidal wave.
10. Omaha, Neb.
9. Houston, Texas – Our friendly HQ is located here, along with 3 franchise partners’ studios
8. Minneapolis, Minn.
7. Seattle, Wash.
6. Tampa, Fla. – Opening in the Tampa/St. Petersburg market, Summer 2013
5. Oklahoma City, Okla. – Opened studio doors recently, April 2013
4. Tulsa, Okla. – Studio one opened March 2012, studio two opening April 2013
3. Austin, Texas – Opened for art parties on August 2012, new north Austin studio slated for later 2013
2. Raleigh, N.C.
1. Atlanta, Ga. – Opening summer 2013
Looking at their ranking, if we’re not already in the
We’re looking forward to opening in the remaining strategic top ten markets soon – please inquire to learn more about our franchise opportunities.