What Is A System Marketing Fund?Pinot's Palette
The System Marketing Fund, also known at the National Marketing Fund (“NMF”) is intended to maximize general public recognition, acceptance and use of the Pinot’s Palette brand and our paint and sip business model. It is intended to promote and benefit all franchisees, and is not directly used to benefit one location over another.
The NMF is used by the Franchisor on marketing and related activities that will promote and enhance Pinot’s Palette and brand awareness. What does this mean for you? You have an experienced marketing team working to build our entertainment franchise’s brand recognition, awareness and revenue generation actions that ultimately enhance or grow your business’s sales and equity.
Examples of items or activities supported by the NMF include, but are not limited to:
- Asset and Marketing Material Development
- Graphic Design
- Campaigns and Promotions
- Website, including maintenance, SEO and CRO/UX
- Digital Asset Management Platform
- Public / Media Relations
- Local Listings Management
- Market Research
- Toll-free and Chat Customer Service
- Pinot Perks® Rewards Program
- Product Development
- Content and Social Media Marketing
The NMF does not replace a Franchisee’s need to budget for and execute local marketing initiatives. Local marketing captures more point-of-decision and local awareness traction, utilizing the assets, content and other resources produced by the NMF. Local marketing expectations for franchise owners may include:
- Pay-Per-Click and Social Media Advertising
- E-mail Marketing to Local Subscribers
- Expo and Festival Participation
- Sales to Local Businesses
- Community Involvement
- Painting It Forward Fundraisers
The best news is you have a team of sales and marketing experts supporting your franchise business and the Pinot’s Palette brand. This team is only a phone call or e-mail away to answer questions and support your local marketing activities!