Five Things to Know about FranchisingPinot's Palette
Franchising is a whole new world of opportunities for those who have an entrepreneurial spirit and a team-player attitude. The International Franchise Association (IFA) social network, FranSocial, recently reposted this AARP Life Reimagined article outlining the 5 Things to Know about Franchising. Taking these franchising stats from the article, we’d like to share how Pinot’s Palette stacks up:
• A new franchised business opens every eight minutes. On average, it takes a Pinot’s Palette owner three to six months to open their studio after signing the franchise agreement. We help you through every step of the way through on-location site selection, lease negotiation and prototype drawings.
• One out of every 12 businesses is a franchised business, according to the International Franchise Association. Pinot’s Palette is the fastest growing Paint and Sip brand in the industry with new partners signing up every week. You can read more about our growth in the Northeast, our 2013 first quarter expansion, and our 2013 second quarter growth.
• A franchise business has a 92% success rate over five years, compared to 23% for an independent business, according to Franchise World magazine. Pinot’s Palette studios have a 100% success rate.
• “Franchisors are offering more support than ever,” says Steve Olson, president of Franchise Update Media Group. Pinot’s Palette headquarters offers the most comprehensive support in the industry, from our award winning Pinot Technology Suite (PTS) to our customized marketing plans and customer focused service. Take our franchisees word for it: Pinot’s Palette A Leader In Growth And Franchisee Satisfaction.
• “There’s been a real shift from ‘me’ to ‘we,’ a sense that everyone needs to work together.” At Pinot’s Palette collaboration, communication and teamwork is the key to brand innovation. Owners have multiple communications channels with headquarters and each other to help facilitate dialog. It is important to have a global support system with a local execution.