Roadmap to Your Pinot’s Palette
1. Apply to Be Awarded Your Franchise
Many considerations come into play when we decide to awarded a Pinot’s Palette® Studio. That’s because we consider owners our partners in the common cause of Pinot’s Palette’s ongoing success. If you think you’re the next Pinot’s Palette® owner, here’s how your path will look from this day forward:
- Submit an inquiry online (already complete)
- Our Development Manager will respond to you
- Our Franchise Informational Package (FIP) will be mailed to you along with the Request for Consideration form
- Return your Request for Consideration to Pinot’s Palette® via mail or the internet
- Pinot’s Palette® will schedule a call with you and Pinot’s Palette® CEO, Craig Ceccanti to discuss the Request
- Pinot’s Palette® will extend an invitation to Discovery Day
- Congratulations! Pinot’s Palette® awards you a franchise or area!
2. Secure a Premier Location
You’ve heard the phrase: Location! Location! Location!
Pinot’s Palette® will guide you through the correct process of finding the best location in your area. The Development Manager and your authorized broker will assist you in your site selection.
3. Negotiate Your Lease
Use the experienced Pinot’s Palette® team to set your terms. Our expert Lease Negotiators are here to help you secure your lease under the most advantageous terms possible.
4. Enrollment in Pinot’s Palette® Boot Camp
Embark on a week of intensive training, at our Headquarters in Houston, Texas. Here, you will learn the operational skills needed to exceed Pinot’s Palette’s excellent customer service expectations. We’ll also set you up with a Grand Opening Marketing Plan and equip you with the market knowledge to launch your business with plenty of community support and buzz. Leave Boot Camp feeling prepared to successfully run and grow your Pinot’s Palette® business.
5. Nail down the Site Specifics, from Blueprints to Training
Now, with the help of your Construction Coordinator, you begin the build-out process, including site plans and design documents.
6. Manage Your Logistics: The Checklist of Success
Your personal Studio Opening Coordinator will help you through the entire construction process while the Marketing Director assists you in completing the Opening Marketing Timeline and Checklist.
7. Live up to the Pinot’s Palette® Brand
You are now an ambassador of the Pinot’s Palette® brand, a great honor and a great responsibility. The first step in promoting and marketing your store is to always make sure operational practices are in place and crew members are properly trained to live up to the promise of best “Paint. Drink. Have Fun.” night in town.