Frequently Asked Questions + Answers
Pinot’s Palette technology elevates the customer experience to new heights, giving your painting studio a sustainable competitive advantage. The proprietary management software, PRMS, will help you manage the business day to day, meaning less time working on administrative tasks and more time devoted to strategically growing your business. Consider the following time-saving advantages:
- Eliminate the need to track reservations through spreadsheets or other manual solutions
- Spend marketing dollars more effectively through coupon, discount, and campaign tracking and management
- Keep employees happy by giving them access to online tools, allowing artists to teach classes more smoothly and access their schedules remotely
- Complete payroll with 2 clicks of your mouse from your couch
- Maximize profits with preferred credit card rates and limitless merchant service options
- Plan for future growth with easy to use business reporting tools and real time information
- Inform your customers of their classes, birthday coupons and follow up information automatically
- Reduce response time to customers in order to increase seats sold per class
With more advanced technology, your money, time, and customers experience is managed to perfection.
During our initial Jump Start Training, a Development Director will help you find the best location to start your business. Then you will embark on a week of intensive training, called Boot Camp, at our Headquarters in Houston, Texas. Here, you will learn the operational skills needed to exceed Pinot’s Palette’s excellent customer service expectations. Your opening artist staff will then be trained in your studio by a Pinot’s Palette experienced artist trainer.
How fast do you want to open? We have opened stores in 8 weeks and others in 6 months. There is a formula that we teach you over our training courses and we assist you during the entire opening process. Our entertainment franchise opportunities are flexible to your time schedule so give us a call and let us know what works for you.
Absolutely! Our Development Director will be with you every step of the way to ensure your studio is not only located in the right area but also that it is competitively priced.
Pinot’s Palette® allows you to adjust the work/life balance to your individual needs.
Yes. But we require all new equipment and the studio will need to be redone to look exactly like a Pinot’s Palette®. Contact us for more information.
Since the actual results of individual franchises are based on factors that are not within the control of Pinot’s Palette, we do not provide estimates of profits or revenues. However, after consulting with a Pinot’s Palette Franchise Development Representative and reviewing the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), you will have the opportunity to contact our existing franchisees regarding their experiences.
Yes, in fact our technology allows you to run as many stores as you like with many synergies.
At this time, we offer financing on the franchise fee. We recommend to contact your financial advisor or banker to determine which financial arrangements will be best for your specific circumstances.
Definitely. We’ll be sure to get you a variety of materials and resources to help ensure your marketing success. It is in everyone’s best interest to help you maintain and enhance the Pinot’s Palette brand.
The first step is to fill out the inquiry. A Development Director will be in contact with you shortly to discuss this fulfilling entertainment franchise opportunity.
Begin Virtual Tour
Gain immediate online access to more in-depth information, including franchisee interviews, descriptions of our support, technology, team and more.