Wednesday, June 17
8:00 - 10:00PM
Escape the reality of everyday life and drift off to this dream island.
‼️‼️ PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU REGISTER! ‼️‼️
CURBSIDE PICK-UP ONLY
NO REFUNDS ON KITS
NO CLASS IS HELD AT THE STUDIO
RESERVATION CUT OFF TIMES
• Reservations will be accepted until NOON the day of class (or 11:00pm the night before for 11:00am classes the next day.
• These cut off times to insure we are able to prepare your kits and have them ready for you!
PICK UP DATES
• BETWEEN 4-6 PM Wed - Friday and 1-3PM Saturday/Sunday
WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO THE STUDIO
• STAY IN YOUR AUTO
• PARK IN FRONT OF THE STUDIO
• PLEASE CALL OUR STUDIO WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT 859-317-1506
• We will place your kits in your backseat or trunk.
HAVE YOUR OWN BRUSHES?
• We have a LIMITED SUPPLY of brushes, if you have your own please allow others who do not have them to utilize them
• Enter the promo code "Have Brushes" at check out and it will discount the class by $3.00 (and no brushes will be included in your kit)
WHAT COMES IN YOUR KIT
You will receive a paint at-home kit that includes:
• 16"x20" canvas
• Paintbrushes, used (unless otherwise noted -see Have your own Brushes promo code)
• Water cup
• Palette plates
• Paper towels
• YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO THE EVENT AFTER COMPLETING YOUR RESERVATION (USUALLY WITHIN 48 HOURS)
Kit DOES NOT include Apron or Easel
If you experience technical issues during the live class or unable to attend, a recording of the class will be available for 4 days following the event.
For questions or assistance in registering, please call Pinot’s Palette Fayette Mall at 859-245-0004. Phones are answered 9am – 4pm Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday 9am – 5pm. (PHONES ARE FORWARDED AS SOMETIMES WE ARE NOT IN THE STUDIO BUT WE CAN STILL TAKE CALLS)
NO REFUNDS ON KITS!
Thank you for supporting our small business!
The Perfect Night Out
Enjoy drinks, upbeat music and hanging out with your favorite people while you paint! It's as fun for first-time painters as it is for experienced artists.
From the moment you walk in, the mood is light, the music is fun and the conversation comes easy!
Easy to Do
You don't need to be a seasoned painter — we make it easy for everyone to find their inner artist!
You'll get seats with all your friends, even if you book separately. Just tell us your friends' names when you register.
Paint Your Way
There's no rule that says you have to follow the artist's steps. It's your art, so paint it however you like!
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our FAQs to learn more about what to expect from your Pinot's Palette experience or feel free to call the studio to speak to a member of our staff.
How much does a class cost?
Classes are 2 or 3 hours and cost $35 or $45 per painter, respectively. Follow us on Facebook to hear about special offers! Specialty classes such as Paint Your Pet or Barrel Head classes are priced differently than regular events.
When do I need to arrive for my event?
Doors open 30 minutes before class starts to allow time for you to get settled in and mingle before the painting starts.
Is there reserved seating?
Yes, we have your easel set up for you at your spot before you arrive for class. If you have friends attending the class that you’d like to sit by, you can let us know when you book the class or you can send us an email (…just make sure to give us at least 24 hours notice).
What is the cancellation policy?
Our cancellation policy is as follows: all cancellations for classes can have a reschedule into a future class or a credit value of the class that is good for up to 6-months. Please contact the studio for private party cancellation policy.
What should I bring to class?
We provide the canvas, easel, brushes, paints, and apron for the class. All you need to bring are appetizers you might want during the class. We have plates, napkins, and silverware for your use. We do not have the ability to reheat food. **Kentucky state law prohibits BYOB. We do not allow outside beverages.** Our studio features a bar where you can purchase beer, wine by the glass or the bottle, several varieties of bourbon & vodka, as well as specialty drinks.