Check out our fun Halloween ideas!If you're like us, you love Halloween and the events surrounding this fun holiday! Check out our ideas for great activities to enjoy this Halloween season.
1. Paint Starry Nightmare on Thursday night! This awesome painting combines Van Gogh and one of our favorite movie characters! Come in for this paint & sip class to kick off the weekend's festivities.
2. Trick or Treating takes on a different term at NYC’s Annual Halloween Monster Ball. From 10-11pm you can satisfy your taste buds with complimentary vodka drinks. This 21+ event is on October 28th at Stage 48, where there’s famous NY DJ’s and MC’s, crazy contests and specials, and even crazier costumes. Advanced tickets are a must so check out their website for more details:
3. Fun Station USA has something for everyone! They are hosting a terrifying event for adults, as well as a not so scary event for kids this October. Every Sunday in October from 2-5pm, they are hosting “Staten Island’s Terror Town Not So Scary Little Kids Matinee,” and on select dates in October from 7pm-12am, they are hosting “Staten Island’s Terror Town Extreme Indoor Haunted Attractions. Fun Station USA is located at 3555 Victory Blvd and their phone number is 718-370-0077 which you can call for more information!
4. On Saturday, October 28th, from 10:30 am to 11:30pm, Snug Habor is hosting an all-day event with activities suited for kids, families, and adults. Children under 1 are free and everyone else is $5. Your ticket includes access to all the museums and activities, except for the ghost tours which are ticketed separately.
Clicking on the following link will show you the timeline of activities for this fun filled Halloween day:
The activities include pumpkin picking and decorating, Art Lab and Science experiments, storytelling, and so much more.
Come nightfall, there’s a Monster’s Ball for guests 21 and over, and a 90-minute ghost tour where you’ll learn the history of all the paranormal activity surrounding this historic venue. Have your cameras ready so you don’t miss any ghost sightings!
5. Bring the kids in to paint Double Trouble on Saturday. These adorable pumpkins are sure to please!