Sunday, April 29
2:00 - 5:00PM
Paint a portrait of your pet at Project Pet. Once you sign up for the painting, email us a high quality digital photo of your pet (one pet per canvas, please) and we will do the rest. Each photo will be transferred onto a 16”X20” canvas. Our talented artists will walk you through the steps to create your very own Pet Portrait!
YOUR PET PHOTO IS ACTUALLY PRINTED ONTO THE CANVAS!**Deadline to sign up for class and submit your approved pet photo is: Tuesday, April 24th by 8pm. Email your HIGH-QUALITY pet photo to Cypress@PinotsPalette.com
(DISCOUNTS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CLASS)
TIPS FOR PHOTO SUBMISSIONS:
• 1 pet per person / per photo
• Highest resolution possible/ large file size (camera phones do not always have the best resolution)
• Pet is clear and in the foreground with no furniture, objects, grass, etc. blocking any body parts
• Pet is centered in the photo either FULL BODY or HEAD SHOT, with no cropped off edges
• Our best advice is to take a photo of your pet with the best camera you have, outside during the day, under a shaded area (like your front porch, back patio, or inside near a window). **Remember, the BETTER your photo is, the easier the painting process will be.
For Additional Information: https://www....aint-your-pet