Margaritas with a Tennessee TwistCinco de Mayo is almost here! Get your crew together and plan to join us at Pinot's Palette Cordova for a black light paint party featuring glowing sugar skulls! To make the planning easier, we even brought you a local twist on the classic margarita!
Ole Smoky Tennessee Margarita
Juice of 4 limes (about 1/2 cup)
Juice of 2 lemons (about 1/4 cup)
1/4 cup orange juice
2 tablespoons sugar
4 oz Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine
Lime slices, for garnish
Salt, for garnish
1. Juice the limes and lemons.
2. In a pitcher, add lime juice, lemon juice, orange juice, and sugar. Stir until combined.
3. Take four tumblers and salt the rims of each. Start by running a slice of lime around the edge of the glass, then dip it into the salt.
4. Place ice into each glass, then 1 ounce of moonshine. Fill remainder with lemon/orange mixture.
5. Garnish with lime slices.
And that's all there is to it! Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Southern charm and join us for a glow in the dark paint party that's sure to be a fiesta!