Just BreatheWays to Feel Better and Just Breathe...
Time is definitely on fast forward. Enjoying the sunset is not happening as often as it should; instead we are staring at a screen, be it a computer or TV. It's time to turn that around. Do something for yourself today!Just Breathe into a state of relaxation and clear peace of mind. Here are our top recommendations:
1. Smile. Just smile, you could be upset as...you get the picture. Force it. As soon as you smile you will feel it physically and mentally. In customer service we are taught to answer the phone with a smile, even though you can't see it over the phone. We often get compliments because we sound so happy! #smile
2. Go Away. Sometimes you just need to get away. "Once a year, go some place you've never been before." -Dalai Lama
3. Listen to music. You know that song that gets your hips moving? Play it! Create your own "feel good" play list or CD and take it out when you need a mood booster.
4. Take up a hobby or take a class. We are preferential to art classes at the studio. We have mini canvas art classes for $20. Not only will you enjoy learning something new, it will take your mind off your worries. Even meet new people.
5. Take a tea break. Yeah, we though you might question this one. Just 10 minutes is an excellent way to unwind. Tea time has been around for centuries all around the world, it works! It's a quick pause from a busy day. Plus most teas are good for you!
Hope this helps you as it helps us!
Visit us! www.PinotsPalette.com/CollegeStation
Call us! 979.485.0031
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org