Private Event Terms and ConditionsPinot’s Palette- Chesterfield: Private Parties
Thanks for considering Pinot's Palette for your private event! Our painting parties are always memorable; fitting for birthdays, showers, corporate gatherings and team building events, or simply a fun night out!
Our of respect for all groups wanting to do private parties here, we do have policies in place, we do have policies in place for private parties. We do have minimum numbers of painters required to do a private party that must be paid for as well as a cancellation policy.
Please read below to learn about our pricing and policies:
* Private parties are booked by placing a refundable deposit of to secure the desired date and time, after availability is confirmed by the studio.
* $100 deposit for parties in the private party room There is a 10 person minimum for having a private party.
* $100 deposit for parties of 25+ people needing the main room Sunday – Thursday.
* $250 deposit for parties of 25+ people requesting the main room on Friday nights and Saturday nights. 25 person minimum is required for the main room on Friday and Saturday nights.
* Deposits are refunded the first business day after the party occurs if the minimum headcount has been met, all painters have paid, and extra time charges have been determined. A host may also elect to apply the deposit, partially or in full, to party charges or individual seats.
* All painters must pay! If your guest leaves without paying, the cost of the painting for the guest(s) that did not pay will be deducted from the deposit or charged to the host.
* A private party may be cancelled with the full deposit refunded, or rescheduled with full deposit applied, with at least two weeks’ notice by email before your scheduled party date.
* Parties cancelling with less than two weeks notice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org will forfeit their deposit. Cancellations must be emailed to our studio address. We do not accept phone, voice mail, or in studio cancellations.
* Refunded deposits usually take 2-3 Banking Days to show up on the card, it is that way at time of purchasing deposit as well.
2. Room Choice and Pricing:
A. Pricing: Includes all painting supplies, paper plates, napkins, silverware and bottled water. We also provide aprons, glassware, bottle openers, ice, and an ice bucket to keep beverages cold.
- Two hour Painting Pricing: $35 per painter, minimum of 10 paid painters. Includes use of studio for ½ hour prior to scheduled start time up to ½ hour after scheduled end time. If guests want access to studio prior to ½ hour before the start, or need time after ½ hour after the scheduled end, extra time will need to be scheduled in advance and purchased. Specialty paintings such as illuminating paintings and non standard canvas size may be extra.
- Three hour Painting Pricing: $45 per painter, minimum of 10 paid painters. Includes use of studio for ½ hour prior to scheduled start time up to ½ hour after scheduled end time. If guests want access to studio prior to ½ hour before the start, or need time after ½ hour after the scheduled end, extra time will need to be scheduled in advance and purchased. Specialty paintings such as Project Pet, Illuminating Paintings, non standard canvas size may be extra.
- Private Party Room: Open for parties 7 days a week, 10am-11pm on a space available basis, with a required minimum of 10 painters and max. capacity of 24. The private room features upgraded accommodations including individual tables, high backed chairs, and full sized easels.
- Main Room: Available any time except Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings or when there is a public class. The main room holds between 25 and 60 painters.
- Kids Parties: For scout troops and kids 12 and under parties, the cost for a two hour painting is $30 a person for a two hour painting party.
3. Choose your paintings at http://www.p...eld/Paintings
- Please provide your top 3 desired painting selections to email@example.com. All attempts will be made to feature your first choice; however occasional scheduling conflicts can require a second or third choice to be confirmed for the party. You do not need to have the painting selected at the time of booking, but we do need your painting choice by the deadline in your confirmation email. We cannot guarantee painting choices sent in past the deadline.
- Custom Paintings: Pinot's loves for you to express your creativity. If you would like to have an artist create a special masterpiece to commemorate your occasion, Pinot's Palette can do custom paintings;
Custom paintings are $100, and include two revisions. Additional revisions are $25 per revision.
Lead time for custom paintings is 30 days prior to party, to ensure the painting is ready for you!
4. Confirm your headcount:
Confirmed headcounts are due by the deadline in the confirmation email. In the event of no-shows in your headcount, here are the minimums for the party based upon the confirmation number for headcount:
0-15 any time: 10 person minimum
16+ for Monday – Sunday parties: 80% of the confirmed headcount minimum
16-24 parties on Friday – Saturday: 80% of confirmed headcount minimum
25-30 on Friday or Saturday: 25 person minimum
30-39 on Friday or Saturday: 90% of confirmed headcount minimum
40+ Friday or Saturday: 80% of confirmed headcount minimim
4. Party Time!
- Doors will be open 30 minutes in advance of the calendar stated start time, and you have the room for up to 30 minutes after the posted finish time.
- For example for a two hour painting party starting at 7pm, the party has the room between 6:30 and 9:30. Any extra time before or after the start time will incur extra time charges that will be needed to be paid at time of party or come out of the deposit.
5. Extra Party Time Scheduling and Charges: Here at Pinot’s Palette Chesterfield, we provide the most time for your money for private parties in the area. We realize you want to have fun here! So if you would like extra time for special activities during your party, for more time to set up, or more time to hang out afterwards, you can schedule extra studio time from the artists for your event. This is to ensure that there are artists available for the duration of your party, as well as to make sure that we have the room available for the whole time of your party without overlapping another party’s scheduled time.
- Extra time will be assessed if set up needs to be done more than 30 minutes prior to start time, if guests arrive prior to ½ hour before start time, or if the party goes beyond ½ hour after calendar end time. It is NOT based upon arrival time. Extra time is booked in half hour increments at the cost of $50 per half hour, and can be taken out of the deposit or added to the per person charges
- or $50 per half hour for parties with a confirmed headcount of 35 or less
-$75 per half hour for parties with a confirmed headcount of 36 or more
- Hosts are responsible for informing guests of arrival, start, and departure time. Hosts will be charged extra time if guests show up before ½ hour prior to scheduled start of party or stay over ½ hour after scheduled end. Only the host may come up to 40 minutes prior to the scheduled start (if available) to help set up or drop off food and beverages. If guests show up with host, extra time will be charged.
- Extra time needs to be scheduled in advance to ensure we have it. If we have another party before of after yours, or the artist is not available extra, you will not be able to stay.
6. Cancellation policy: Out of respect for other parties wanting to use our facility, we REQUIRE two weeks notice to cancel your party, or the deposit will be forfeited and not refunded. You must leave an email for cancellations at firstname.lastname@example.org. If an email is not received prior to two weeks, the deposit will not be refunded.
7. Discount, class credit, comp card, and daily deal policy:
* Discounts, Discount codes, groupons, living socials, KMOV deals, and other discounted deals, as well as competitor discounts and deals, cannot be used on private parties to keep the price of private parties the same pricing as regular classes. There are many benefits to doing a private party (choosing painting, date/time, music, not having to share the studio with others not in your party) that we cannot discount parties and keep pricing and minimum amounts as they are.
Refunded deposits usually take 2-3 Banking Days to show up on the card, it is that way at time of purchasing deposit as well.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Proprietary Rights
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Pinot’s Palette owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Site, all the content (including, but not limited to, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, text, and software), code and date on the Site, including, but not limited to, any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein (collectively, the “Materials”). Your use of the Site does not grant to You ownership of the Materials that You may access on or through the Site.
3. Use License
- Modify the Materials or copy the Materials more than one (1) time;
- Use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the Materials;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; or
- Transfer the Materials to any other person, or “mirror” the Materials on any other server.
4. Chargeback Policy
All references to a “chargeback” refer to a reversal of a credit or debit card charge placed on the Sites and/or at the Services initiated by You. There is no reason for a chargeback to ever be filed. If You feel that Your credit or debit card was used fraudulently on the Sites or at the Services, please contact Pinot’s Palette for immediate resolution.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT CHARGEBACK ANY AMOUNTS CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ON THE SITES OR AT THE SERVICES. IF YOU CHARGEBACK A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD CHARGE FOR A PAYMENT INITIATED BY YOU OR ANY AUTHORIZED USER OF THE CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD, YOU AGREE THAT PINOT’S PALETTE MAY RECOVER THE AMOUNT OF THE CHARGEBACK IN ADDITION TO FEES BY ANY MEANS DEEMED NECESSARY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RECHARGING YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD OR HAVING THE AMOUNT RECOVERED BY A COLLECTION AGENCY.
THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. PINOT’S PALETTE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, PINOT’S PALETTE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL PINOT’S PALETTE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF PINOT’S PALETTE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
8. Revisions and Errata
The Materials appearing on the Site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pinot’s Palette does not warrant that any of the Materials on the Site are accurate, complete, or current. Pinot’s Palette may make changes to the Materials contained on the Site at any time without notice. Pinot’s Palette does not, however, make any commitment to update the Materials.
Pinot’s Palette has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked websites. The inclusion of any link to a website does not imply endorsement by Pinot’s Palette of such website, and the use of any such linked web site is at Your own risk.
11. Governing Law