Thursday, September 24
6:30 - 9:30PM
Paint a portrait of your pet at Project Pet. Once you sign up for the painting, email us a high quality digital photo of your pet (one pet per canvas, please) and we will do the rest. Each photo will be transferred onto a 16”X20” canvas. Our talented artists will walk you through the steps to create your very own Pet Portrait!
Pet photos are due by Sunday, September 12th, so be sure to sign up early! Photos should be submitted to us at BocaPark@PinotsPalette.com. Please include your full name with the submission.
A good photo showing your pet’s details will make for a much easier painting process and much better results. Here are some photo tips for success:
• Headshots work the very best (painting body parts takes time away from painting the facial features that define your pet)
• Avoid “props” such as chew toys, hats, clothing (so you can focus on painting your pet rather than the prop).
• If you have the ability, crop the photo to capture only the portion you want to paint (for example, you can crop out body parts if you wish to only paint the headshot). Or tell us how you want it cropped and we will crop it for you.
• Pet is in the foreground with no furniture, grass or other objects blocking any body parts
• None of the pet’s facial feature or head (including ears) are cropped out of the photo
• Avoid backgrounds that match the pet’s color (i.e. black cat on a black rug)
• Sharp and in focus with plenty of light so that details can be seen
• Take the picture from the pet’s eye level to avoid perspective issues which give the appearance of a huge head and tiny legs
• Our advice is take a headshot photo of your pet outside during the day in a shaded area
• One pet per photo
When you get here, your pet’s photo will be printed directly onto a 16”x20” canvas in grayscale. We will provide you with a 4”x6” color copy of the photograph you provided for color references along with a paint palette of matching colors.
Our editing process begins on Sunday, September 12th; therefore, refunds cannot be given after that date.
The Perfect Night Out
Enjoy drinks, upbeat music and hanging out with your favorite people while you paint! It's as fun for first-time painters as it is for experienced artists.
From the moment you walk in, the mood is light, the music is fun and the conversation comes easy!
Easy to Do
You don't need to be a seasoned painter — we make it easy for everyone to find their inner artist!
You'll get seats with all your friends, even if you book separately. Just tell us your friends' names when you register.
Paint Your Way
There's no rule that says you have to follow the artist's steps. It's your art, so paint it however you like!
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our FAQs to learn more about what to expect from your Pinot's Palette experience or feel free to call the studio to speak to a member of our staff.
What are the age requirements?
Our age policy varies by municipality. At Town Square and The District, you must be at least 18 to attend a public class (13 to 17 if accompanied by an adult). At Boca Park, you must be 21 to attend a public class. Family Day classes at any location are for ages 7+. Due to the nature of our classes, and for the enjoyment of all of our guests, we cannot accommodate babies or toddlers. No alcohol will be served at Boca Park Family Day classes.
Can I just walk-in or do I need a reservation?
We do take walk-ins but we highly recommend making a reservation in case the class sells out. We have assigned seating so if you want to ensure you can sit with your friends, everyone should have a reservation. If you do walk-in, please arrive at least 30 minutes early so we can get you set up and settled in.
What happens if I have to cancel my class reservation?
If you cancel with at least 48 hours notice you can get a full refund or you can put your class on hold for a later date. With at least 24 hours notice, you can put your class on hold for another date. Notice inside of 24 hours or if you are a "no show" will result in loss of payment.
Is wine included in the class price?
Wine is not included because some guests choose not to drink while they are painting. Your bar tab (if any) is extra.
Can we bring our own wine?
No, our license does not allow BYOB but we do carry a wide selection of wines for your enjoyment.