Monday, July 17
3:00 - 6:00PM
No sign up necessary
Masterpiece Coming Soon...
REGISTRATION is now closed. Questions or late registration call Karen at 631.446.4777
You Came to the Right Place! Whoever will paint your storefront (FREE of Charge) Please register with name and email so we can be sure to have everything all set up for your arrival. No art experience needed, we promise.
* Time: Doors open 2:30, painting will start promptly at 3pm - 6pm. Invitation only event, with guest list at door.
* Address: 61 W. Main Street, Bay Shore NY 11706 (also known Park Ave) Municipal parking lot behind studio.
* No supplies required, Pinot's Palette will have everything you need including aprons, brushes, paint and custom scan of your storefront ready for painting...by YOU!
* Leave with your 16x20 painting as a gift.
* Paint experiences is FREE of charge with one drink included. Cash Bar after first drink.
* Cash or check donations are welcome (but not expected) any donations will benefit Sunrise Day Camp a Long Island; a camp providing services FREE of charge for children with cancer and their siblings.
* Questions call Karen at 631.446.4777
* Details as extracted from the press release:
Bay Shore, N.Y. - Pinot's Palette is teaming up with community news website GreaterBayShore to offer a special paint-and-sip event for area businesses called "Let's Paint Main."
On Monday, July 17, from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., 40 people will be invited to come paint their business storefronts while meeting and mingling in Pinot's Palette studios at 61 West Main Street in Bay Shore, under the new Village Place apartments.
This is a free event, and a way of saying thank you to the community from both Pinot's Palette and GreaterBayShore, which are each celebrating one-year in business this summer.
Pinot’s Palette owners Brian and Karen Norris are hosting the event free-of-charge, but both companies are hoping attendees will consider leaving a donation for Sunrise Day Camp — Long Island, which is for children with cancer and their siblings. The camp provides its services free of charge…with no cost ever to any family.
“This is part of the reason why I decided to open Pinot’s Palette, to bring together the community in which I reside and hopefully make a difference for some folks in need," said Karen Norris. "There are over 190 Pinot’s Palette locations across the country that host events that support philanthropic needs.