Studio CoordinatorLooking for a fun place to work? Pinot's Palette, a leader in the paint-and-sip industry, is looking for an enthusiastic and customer service oriented part-time studio coordinator. The Studio Coordinator will handle event planning for public and private classes hosted at the studio, helping customers with the booking process, selecting paintings, interviewing/screening/scheduling artists and finalizing payments.
This position is focused primarily on customer service and marketing assistance but also includes operational tasks like weekly inventory, ordering, coordinating employee schedules and communication, and troubleshooting building and technology issues.
General responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent customer service while answering phone calls and emails
- Help customers book parties and manage their reservations (Public and Private Parties)
- Inventory control, ordering and accepting orders (ability to lift 50lbs)
- Staff scheduling and conducting paint interviews
- Paint calendar contributions
- Must be able to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of confidentiality
- Communicate effectively with staff and customers
- Take initiative to improve tools and processes
- Maintain contact list and daily photo uploads
- Use checklist to maintain studio cleanliness
- Develop various documents, procedures and spreadsheets
- Assist staff during busy times
- Learn POS and how to book and sell events and merchandise and products
- Help promote events, seek interested clients, data mining and research
Required skills include:
- Must possess a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent, some college education preferred
- Prior management / customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, entreprenurial, and fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and quick to learn new technology platforms
- Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Willing to work extra time when needed
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
- Some graphic design ability is a plus
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- TAPS Certification and ability/willingness to bartend assist at POS for classes if needed
Tuesday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Wednesday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Thursday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Also available for an occasional studio special events or off-site marketing events.
Compensation: $17 an hour
Start Date: Immediate
How to Apply:
Please make sure to spend some time on our website: (http://www.pinotspalette.com/bayshore) before applying.
To apply, email your resume and availability to email@example.com.
Fabulous Friends? Do you know other fabulous people who you think we'd love to work with? Our team is also seeking: