Studio CoordinatorLooking for a fun place to work? Pinot's Palette, a leader in the paint-and-sip industry, is looking for an enthusiastic and customer service oriented part-time studio coordinator. The Studio Coordinator will handle event planning for public and private classes hosted at the studio, helping customers with the booking process, selecting paintings, interviewing/screening/scheduling artists and finalizing payments.
This position is focused primarily on customer service and marketing assistance but also includes operational tasks like weekly inventory, ordering, coordinating employee schedules and communication, and troubleshooting studio issues.
General responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent customer service while answering phone calls and emails
- Help customers book parties and manage their reservations (Public and Private Parties)
- Call interested parties and cold-calling as needed
- Inventory control, ordering and accepting orders (ability to lift 50lbs)
- Staff scheduling and conducting paint interviews
- Paint calendar contributions
- Must be able to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of confidentiality
- Communicate effectively with staff and customers
- Take initiative to improve tools and processes
- Maintain contact list and daily photo uploads
- Use checklist to maintain studio cleanliness
- Develop various documents, procedures and spreadsheets
- Assist staff during busy times
- Learn POS and how to book and sell events and merchandise and products
- Help promote events, seek interested clients, data mining and research
Required skills include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can use facebook and IG with ease to post photos and albums
- Detail-orientated and self-motivated, must possess a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- High school diploma, some college education preferred
- Customer service experience, or host/hostess experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, XLS and quick to learn new technology
- Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
- Some graphic design ability is a plus
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- TAPS Certification and ability/willingness to bartend assist at POS for classes if needed, great way to add additional hours
Tuesday: 1pm - 6:00pm
Also available for an occasional weekend hours, studio special events or off-site marketing events.
Start Date: Immediate
Hourly compensation based on experience with party sales closing commissions
How to Apply:
Please make sure to spend some time on our website: (http://www.pinotspalette.com/bayshore) before applying.
To apply, email your resume and availability to email@example.com.
Fabulous Friends? Do you know other fabulous people who you think we'd love to work with? Our team is also seeking: