Painting it Forward
Tuesday, June 13
6:00 - 9:00PM
No sign up necessary
Paint a portrait of your pet at Project Pet. Once you sign up for the painting, email us a high quality digital photo of your pet (one pet per canvas, please) and we will do the rest. Each photo will be transferred onto a 16”X20” canvas. Our talented artists will walk you through the steps to create your very own Pet Portrait!
This very special class is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Please come out to support Friends of the City of Bflo Animal Shelter, Pixie Mama's and EARS while you paint your best friend!
**No Discounts or Deals can be used with this Specialty Class **
YOUR PET PHOTO IS ACTUALLY PRINTED ONTO THE CANVAS! Makes an awesome gift. Deadline to sign up for class and submit your pet photo is Sunday, May 28, at 5:00 pm. Email your HIGH-QUALITY pet photo to email@example.com
TIPS FOR PHOTO SUBMISSIONS:
• 1 pet per person / per photo
• Highest resolution possible/ large file size (camera phones do not always have the best resolution)
• Pet is clear and in the foreground with no furniture, objects, grass, etc. blocking any body parts
• Pet is centered in the photo either FULL BODY or HEAD SHOT, with no cropped off edges
• Our best advice is to take a photo of your pet with the best camera you have, outside during the day, under a shaded area (like your front porch, back patio, or inside near a window).
Remember, the BETTER your photo is, the easier the painting process will be.
Painting It Forward:
A paint and sip class with an extra dose of heart and soul. When you buy a seat in a Painting It Forward class, you're making a donation to a nonprofit or community fundraiser.