Sunday, April 30
2:00 - 5:00PM
Paint a portrait of your pet at Project Pet. Once you sign up for the painting, email us a high quality digital photo of your pet (one pet per canvas, please) and we will do the rest. Each photo will be transferred onto a 16”X20” canvas. Our talented artists will walk you through the steps to create your very own Pet Portrait!
**No Discounts or Deals can be used with this Specialty Class **
YOUR PET PHOTO IS ACTUALLY PRINTED ONTO THE CANVAS! Makes an awesome gift. Deadline to sign up for class and submit your pet photo is Sunday, April 9, at 5:00 pm. Email your HIGH-QUALITY pet photo to email@example.com
TIPS FOR PHOTO SUBMISSIONS:
• 1 pet per person / per photo
• Highest resolution possible/ large file size (camera phones do not always have the best resolution)
• Pet is clear and in the foreground with no furniture, objects, grass, etc. blocking any body parts
• Pet is centered in the photo either FULL BODY or HEAD SHOT, with no cropped off edges
• Our best advice is to take a photo of your pet with the best camera you have, outside during the day, under a shaded area (like your front porch, back patio, or inside near a window).
Remember, the BETTER your photo is, the easier the painting process will be.